6 HOURS OF SHRM, HRCI, AND CPE CREDITS!
Gracen Johnsen, Senior Vice President, HR Consulting
Todd Rolland, President, Group Benefits
*Kaci Skidgel, President, Corporate Retirement Plans
- Understanding fiduciary responsibilities in a company retirement plan
- How to improve the fiduciary decision-making process and fulfilling duties to the standard of care required by ERISA
- How the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family Medical Leave Act, and Workers Compensation differ and how they interact
- How the Health Insurance Portability Act relates to organizations as employers and as Plan Sponsors
- The Free Medical Market Association and what it means to your organization
- Recognizing transparency in your employee benefit plan
- New initiatives within the healthcare marketplace designed to reduce costs
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For more information, contact Jordan Wise at (800) 475-0991 ext. 2210 or email@example.com.